Saturday, April 30, 2011

Isaac with Remington Hunter. Remi is two weeks younger than Isaac. Since their moms are really good friends, they see each other more often than with other kids.
Isaac with Zoey and Zealand Franklin. The Franklins just moved back to Odgen, Ut. They are the nicest people we know here in Indy and we're so blessed to have met them and became friends. Zoey was so wonderful with Isaac.

Zara Franklin and Moung! The Franklins had us over for dinner on Easter and we had a blast. Zara is a really good cook...amazing chef! She's so thoughtful and I'm so thankful to have a friend like her. At our good-bye, we found out that our favorite movie was Pride and Prejudice...It was so much fun talking about Mr. Darcy and Lizzy!!!!!

Kaleigh Hunter, Moung, and Joanna Dickson. All three of us are in the same ward, Eagle Creek Ward. We got together so I could teach Joanna how to make spring rolls and curry soup. They are so much fun and I'm really going to miss them when we leave in June!